Policies and Returns
- Credit card payment or payment through paypal is accepted.
- Orders paid via e-check WILL NOT BE shipped or processed until payment is cleared. This WILL extend the typical arrival time of your package. No exceptions.
- Any duty owed for international orders is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Order cancellations can be granted if your order has not yet shipped. Please inform us ASAP if you wish to cancel.
- Please see our basic Shipping Information.
- We currently ship within the USA. We will happily ship to APO/DPO addresses at domestic rates. Orders accepted from all international locations, please contact me directly to obtain a quote for shipping to your location.
- Please make sure your address is correct at checkout. It is the buyer’s responsibility to enter their correct address. Parcels returned to us due to customer error will incur an additional re-shipping cost.
- We work extremly hard to get your packages to you quickly and in time for your event. Shipping estimates made by me are my best and honest guess, not a promise or guarantee of on-time delivery, they are not an exception of the policies stated here.
Refunds and Exchanges
- If you are not thrilled with your purchase please contact Twigs and Twirls upon receipt of your order. We want our customers to be happy! If there was an error made by our shop, we will happily cover a replacement to you.
- Returns and exchanges on unused and unopened items within 30 days. Please send an email to email@example.com to arrange a return. Custom orders and orders with return value greater than $100 are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Orders returned to Twigs and Twirls marked “refused, undeliverable, addressee unknown, etc” by postal service can be reshipped to you or returned. We will require the buyer to re-pay the new shipping fees. Any items still being held 60 days after the original purchase will be discarded or donated.
- Balloons are simply balloons and therefore are inherently fragile in nature. We use premium grade balloons from manufacturers with high quality and routine testing standards. We do not offer returns or replacements for popped balloons. If you believe you have received a defective balloon, please take a picture before you inflate and email our shop so we can arrange a replacement or a return.
Policies and Prices subject to change.